1. To secure your reservation, we require a deposit and the signed booking form. Deposits vary between the tours, so please examine the tour details carefully before sending a deposit. We can accept a provisional booking by phone or by e-mail. However, if a completed booking form and appropriate deposit does not reach us within 10 days, we will consider your reservation as cancelled. Booking form can be obtained from this website or from our brochure.
2. Once we receive your booking form and deposit, we will confirm reservation by e-mail or post. You will also receive the date by which the final balance payment is due. The reminder of the final balance will also be sent/e-mailed to you before the due date. Please note that if the final payment is not received by the due date, we reserve the right to treat this booking as cancelled and will be forced to charge the cancellation fee (see terms and conditions).
3. Unfortunately, we accept payments by cheque or postal order only. All cheques must be made in British Sterling (£) and payable to Bozena Summers. If in any doubts, please contact us for payment details.
4. Upon the receipt of your final payment, the confirmation letter will be sent/e-mailed to you, together with the general information about the tour to help you to prepare for the trip. The species check list (the bird/mammal/insect/reptile/plant, where applicable) will be given to you on the first day of the tour.
5. We will contact you again shortly before your departure to confirm tour arrangement details, including meeting instructions, etc.
6. For the majority of tours, a tour report will be sent/e-mailed to all participants within two months upon the completion of the tour. On occasions, a CD disk will be sent with a full picture portfolio of the tour.